Anticipation is at an all-time high as we reach the one-week countdown to the Winner Award Ceremony of the Red Bull Illume Image Quest on November 20, 2019. Mark this night in red in your calendars because at the LUMEN – Museum of Mountain Photography, 2,275m above sea level, the 11 category winners and 1 overall winner of the world’s greatest adventure and actions sports imagery contest will be announced from 6pm (CET) onwards and viewers will be able to follow the occasion on our social media channels.
The names of the 52 finalists can be seen here!
The Winner Award Ceremony is where all the action will be taking place, with the guest list including previous Red Bull Illume Image Quest winners such as Lorenz Holder and Fred Mortagne as well as athletes like Senad Grosic and Stefan Glowacz. More will be announced soon! In addition to the already incredible list of prizes, SanDisk will honor the most extreme image out of the 59,551 submissions a new award; the SanDisk Extreme Trophy!
The ceremony itself is the culmination of a three-day program that will include workshops and photo shoots with Red Bull Illume global partners Sony, SanDisk, Skylum and COOPH for the finalists. The event will also be supported by the Dolomite based outdoor gear, clothing and shoes company Salewa, as well as Petzl, the French headlamp producer illuminating the way for outdoor enthusiasts and Austrian start-up Sunnybag, who provide environmentally friendly on-the-go charging for all your electronic devices.
The occasion takes 60 world leading photographers, some of the most influential minds in the industry – the judges – and the most innovative photography brands on the planet and places them on top of Kronplatz-Plan de Corones, Italy. The combination of all these creative minds and an incredible location is sure to generate some incredible memories that will be shared and enjoyed for many years to come!
- On November 20th, 2019, the 60 finalist images, 11 category and 1 overall winner will be unveiled.
- Winners will pick up an incredible set of prizes valued at €100,000.
- The 60 finalist photographers will be in attendance.
- Along with 100 of the most influential minds in photography.
- Three-day event featuring workshops and shooting opportunities.
- Global Partners: Sony, SanDisk, Skylum and COOPH will be there!
- Local Partners: Salewa, Petzl and Sunnybag will join the event.