That's right, there is just 1 week left to submit your images to the Image Quest 2019. Still not sure if you’ve got the winning images? Take a look at the 10 categories you can enter. We talk about the categories a lot, but with good reason - you could have the greatest image of all time, but if it doesn't match the category description it won't be selected by the judges!
Take a look at the 10 categories you can enter, and submit your images by July 31,2019!
- Creative by Skylum: The only category that allows image manipulation and total creative freedom in your postprocessing endeavours. This is an open category so anything goes!
- Emerging by Red Bull Photography: The up-and-coming category is for rising talents to compete on similar footing – submissions accepted only from photographers 25 years old or less.
- Energy: Images that demonstrate the force that powers an athlete to perform
- Innovation by Sony: Images that reveal a unique angle, something that’s never been seen before! It’s the purely creative image.
- Lifestyle: Images that visually capture the creativity of the lifestyle and culture that surrounds action and freesports, before and after the action.
- Masterpiece by EyeEm: This category speaks for itself, submit your best shot! Show us your artistic skill, your personal best, your unique style.
- Moving Image: This category is an open playing field for video sequences between 5 and 30 seconds. Ready… set… action!
- Playground: Dedicated to epic images showcasing not only the athlete, but the landscapes, locations, platforms, and environments in which they play.
- RAW: Uncropped, untouched, unfiltered. Images must be straight out of the camera!
- Wings: Images that capture the point in a performance in which the athlete jumps, catches air, free falls, soars.
There so many opportunities to show off your creativity to the judges, and the world. It could be your chance to not only win prizes to the value of €100.000 but also get invited to the global Winner Award Ceremony and be featured in the Global Exhibit Tour as well as the limited Coffee Table Book.
So, make sure you submit your images into their best suited categories now!